Got this in the email, looks like it could be informative:
Safe or savage? The state of bicycle safety in Boston
Join a few of Boston’s leading cyclists and policy makers to discuss bike safety around Boston and the efforts to make biking in the city easier and more accessible.
The event will be moderated by The Boston Globe transportation reporter Martine Powers.
- Nicole Freedman, City of Boston’s Boston Bikes director
- Vineet Gupta, Boston Transportation Department’s Director of Policy and Planning
- Richard Fries, former professional European racer, world-class race announcer and race organizer, and local commuting advocate
- Josh Zisson, bike lawyer and BikeSafeBoston.com blogger
- Jackie Douglas, director of the Boston-area transit advocacy group Livable Streets
DATE: Tuesday, July 30
TIME: 6pm – 7:30pm
LOCATION: The Boston Globe | 135 Morrissey Blvd. | Boston, MA
Tags: bike safety, boston globe, safety
Posted in advocacy, education | 10 Comments »