We need some good strong-hearted riders to join our team! If you want a job working with awesome people that pays you to get exercise, be outside all day, and get lots of local farm veggies, all while making a real impact on our urban ecology, then this is for you!
MetroPedal Power is hiring delivery drivers.
Hit us up if you’re interested, or pass the message along to others you know who might be!
Introductions, letters, and resumes should be sent to [email protected]
Please check out the full job description HERE
METRO PEDAL POWER
Metro Pedal Power is seeking vibrant, athletic and self-motivated individuals to join our team of delivery drivers. We are a small growing company advancing the role of bicycles and human powered vehicles for last mile transportation in urban areas. We are currently seeking part time delivery riders who are interested in the opportunity to grow with the company.
Delivery Driver Role and Responsibilities:
- parcel delivery and other hauling services around the urban Boston area using our unique pedal-trucks, bicycle trailers, and other cargo bikes
- developing and practicing excellent road etiquette, fostering mutual respect with other road users.
- autonomous time management, completing deliveries and routes on deadlines.
- providing excellent customer service in the field on both ends of the delivery process.
- is comfortable, professional, and safe navigating Metro Boston streets and traffic on a bike
- is passionate about the role of the bicycle in transforming urban culture
- is responsible, dependable, and punctual.
- is meticulous and detail oriented at work.
- maintains healthy personal appearance and has positive attitude.
- has an entrepreneurial spirit, learns quickly and can problem solve on the fly
- is able to endure harsh New England weather conditions while maintaining professionalism and superior customer service
- takes full ownership and accountability for their work
- embodies our shared values of providing an excellent and unique service, a voluntary and collaborative workplace, and of advancing the movements of local community economy.
Tags: jobs, Metro Pedal Power
Posted in jobs | No Comments »