Saturday, June 15, 2013
10:00am until 2:00pm in EDT
4 Hilltop Street, Dorchester, MA 02124
Also present will be The Boston Society of Vulcans (Safety Town),
the the Boston Retired Police Officer’s Code Blue and Dot Bike
• Children ages 4-12 years and parents welcome
• Safety Info for Kids and Parents
• Bring your bike and helmet
• Fun Bike Games and Agility Test
• Cool Bike Helmets — Free as supplies last!
• Free raffle for two 20” kids bikes!
Thank you to all our sponsors and contributors!
Call the C-11 Community Service Office
at 617-343-4524 for more information
Tags: bike rodeo, kids, safety
Posted in advocacy, fun | No Comments »